Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A pinch of Family

My cousin brother's graduation get together.




It felt really good to finally see my family.






Mom, brother, me and Dad. I feel proud to be independent yet close to my family.





That's my younger brother... Miss hanging out with him.






Thats my extended family. Thats not even 1/2 of them. Maybe 1/7th




My brothers. There are 2 more missing from the picture. I don't even know how to express what it feels like to be a sister to these guys. (Brats I say)

2 comments:

vam.si said...

akka this is my comment and many to follow. Thanks for the iPod. Now we can share our experiences together. Love you +1.

Aparna Kancharla said...

Thank you Vamsi

Mahi is Done with One

Where did the time go.  New different kind of memories due to covid19