Friday, March 27, 2020

Corona

World is in a Pandemic!

Corona Covid-19 a new noval virus.  Noval virus means it has never been hosted by a human body.  The news is that it started in some market in China or maybe lab.  The world is suffering.

Let me correct it,  the Mother Earth is flourishing as we humans are being forced to go indoor and put in our place.  Animals and fish are coming out enjoying their world.  The Earth that belongs to them. 

The only suffering is humans!  Yes I don't want to make this a spiritual bla bla.  The health care providers, the suppliers, politicians and many ppl are working hard to save lives.  I can't be sitting at home quarantined, unaffected and talking about this so impersonally.

Yes I understand the seriousness of whats going on with the world and humans.  What I want to say is that I am not 'annoyed' that i have to stay home during this crisis.  I am not upset that the economy is in standstill.  It will recover unlike the lives lost.  Yes there is temporary suffering but its not permanent. 

Also this disease is effecting older and weaker community.  You might say survival of the fittest and let it spread, worst case it will bring the population count down.  But that's an impersonal way to look at it.  What if that is your family member that is the one number that is bringing the population count down.  Are you prepared to accept the pandemic then?  This is how Dharma works.  Is it the right for me or right for the human kind or right for the world.  What is the right thing to do? 

Either way how i feel about this, it is happening all around the world now.  How little control do i have in this whole thing but to just sit around and wait for time to take its course?  What i do get to do is spend time with my children.  Be grateful for the health of my family and time I have on this earth.  Even though I don't know how much time and with whom. I am grateful I have time.


No comments:

Mahi is Done with One

Where did the time go.  New different kind of memories due to covid19