Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Motherhood

Lot has changed in the last 9 months.  Can't believe time is running so fast.  I have so many stories to tell about my little Mahi.

Apart from joy and happiness of motherhood, she bought clarity into my life.  I am more focused now.  I work hard to get things done and I am overall a better person than I was before her.

I am more forgiving and forgetting of people.  I have moved on from the past hurts.  My focus is on now, NOW with my daughter, my mom and my husband. 

These 3 people in my life are bring me enormous joy.  If I will every look back in the future,  I will remember that 2012-2013 is the happiest time of my life.  Thank you baba for this. 

No comments:

Mahi is Done with One

Where did the time go.  New different kind of memories due to covid19