Sunday, September 18, 2011

Turn of switch

It was lucky's 2nd birthday yesterday. I have realized that my life took another turn.

So far people have been nourishing me. I have been taken care of at parties or with parents or relatives. They made sure i was entertained and having fun. Now I have to do that for someone. I have to play the adult role. I am being called 'aunty.' I have to direct and make sure the kids are enjoying themselves. See to there needs. I miss being on the other side. But it's not bad being on this side. I quiet enjoyed myself - growing up. And it helps that all the kids liked me.

Does this mean that I am ready to be a parent. I know it's not an easy job. So many challenges, fears, etc. You require so much patients. It's a full time job. I see parent's who snap at their kids because they (parents) are not having a good day. I hope i won't be like that. I don't hope, i will try my best to be not like that.

Everyone at this party was wishing that I have kids. The priest blessed me to have twins. My mother-in-law dreamed that i have 2 chubby twin girls. The only person who now has to bless is my doctor. And God of course.

God please be kind and let me not loose my body. Help me loose my fear. Am I ready?

No comments:

Mahi is Done with One

Where did the time go.  New different kind of memories due to covid19