Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year - 2012

New Year, new life.

I am going to focus on me this year. Well me my parents and my brother and hubby. Pretty much all the people of my life.

Last year goals were well achieved...
1. paid off the car
2. paid credit card debt...
3. Save money to buy a house.

This year these are my new goals:
1. Maybe baby
2. Pay off student loan
3. Help parents with their home building in India
4. Shamrock Shuffle
5. Fight for air
6. Maybe MBA Write GMAT.

Time to focus on my future. And not dwell on the past. Past is past, can't seem to change it. Trust me i have tried. Esp. the people. Time to have some distance with everyone. Time to install some boundaries and close off doors.

Not too bad of goals right... Let's see what i will achieve this year....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aparna Kancharla said...

Achieved all but 6. Dropping that one from my goals. Not needed

Mahi is Done with One

Where did the time go.  New different kind of memories due to covid19